Aubrey Thorne’s unique approach to interior design has evolved through a two parallel careers: multi-disciplinary design work and the healing arts. Her diverse experience in the fields of design, health, and various metaphysical sciences makes Aubrey unique in the field of interior design.
With a naturally sensitive eye for balance, scale, form and color, Aubrey incorporates professional interior design services into her feng shui consulting practice; conversely, there is never an interior design project that doesn’t get feng shui consideration as well.
The environments she creates have often been described as feeling like "retreats." Aubrey's expertise includes architectural and technical design knowledge, as well as the ability to work with architects, contractors, and all experts across the design field.
Some of Aubrey's education & training includes:
- UCLA, Degree in Interior Design
- Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Yo San University
- Institute for Five Element Acupuncture
- Golden Gate School of Feng Shui
- Feng Shui Training Center, Dr. Simona Mainini
- Master Level Astrology Certification, Steven Forrest Apprentice Program
- B.A. Art History, Northwestern University
Since 1999, her projects have included residences in Bel Air, Hancock Park, Studio City, and Vero Beach, FL.